Thursday, December 22, 2011

We're going to Disneyland

Our flight to New Zealand leaves out of LAX on the 24th, so we decided to pop in early to see my sister, catch a USC backetball game against #12 Kansas at the Galen Center, and take the boys to Disneyland and California Adventure park. The price of a one-day park hopper ticker for Disneyland was surprisingly expensive. I had estimated it at $75 when I bid and won a basket containing 3 of these tickets that the Make-A-Wish foundation was auctioning off at the Reno Bighorns game we attended, and was amazed when I learned the 4th ticket is going to cost me $105! Last night we had dinner at our favorite sushi restaurant in LA, Sushi Gen. Sarah and I "discovered" this place when we were looking at colleges. The food is still amazing, but it is also seemingly a bit more expensive than I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment